Join us for our Fall Coaching Academy!
One of the most critical roles in a successful Direct Instruction Implementation is the Peer Coach. With good, careful peer coaching, teachers will become more skilled and proficient in teaching the program, and students will excel with improved instruction.
On November 6 & 7, NIFDI will present Analyzing Data, Classroom Observations & Providing Feedback. This two-day training, co-sponsored by McGraw-Hill Education and conducted by Tamara Bressi, is designed for instructional coaches, peer coaches and others responsible for observing instruction and improving student performance.
Through demonstrations, practice and hands-on activities, participants will learn how to:
- Gain meaningful information from lesson progress and in-program mastery data.
- Model how to improve written records.
- Conduct supportive classroom observations and demonstrations aimed at increasing student success.
- Provide effective oral and written feedback to instructors to directly impact student performance.
- Conduct classroom demonstration, in-class coaching and team teaching
- Design and deliver effective, on-going professional development sessions.
A full brochure and registration information is available on our website.
You can also contact Bryan Wickman, NIFDI's Outreach Events Coordinator, at 1.877.485.1973 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.