There's Still Time to Register for Direct Instruction Coaching Academy!
October 29 & 30, NIFDI will present Analyzing Data, Classroom Observations & Providing Feedback. This two-day training, co-sponsored by McGraw-Hill Education and conducted by Tamara Bressi, is designed for instructional coaches, peer coaches and others responsible for observing instruction and improving student performance.
Through demonstrations, practice and hands-on activities, participants will learn how to:
- Gain meaningful information from lesson progress and in-program mastery data.
- Model how to improve written records.
- Conduct supportive classroom observations and demonstrations aimed at increasing student success.
- Provide effective oral and written feedback to instructors to directly impact student performance.
- Conduct classroom demonstration, in-class coaching and team teaching
- Design and deliver effective, on-going professional development sessions.
A full brochure and registration information is available here.
You can also contact Bryan Wickman, NIFDI's Outreach Events Coordinator at 1.877.485.1973 or by email at with questions or for more information.