Concerned about how to deliver Direct Instruction (DI) effectively to your students through distance learning?
In addition to our webinar series on effective distance learning with DI, the National Institute for Direct Instruction (NIFDI) provides customized coaching to instructors and school leaders as they provide DI to students remotely. Through NIFDI coaching, you can ensure your students’ success during this challenging time!
Our highly experienced DI coaches and trainers can help make sure that the next few months of distance learning are very productive for firming and advancing students’ skills. The NIFDI coaches can provide remote support by:
- assisting with the formation of small groups based on student performance and scheduling group and one-on-one instruction with students;
- forming packets – identifying specific materials to send home, customized for individual students and groups, and identifying the exercises that are best done through one-on-one or group instruction;
- identifying the exercises that are best done through one-on-one or group instruction;
- conducting in-services and other types of training sessions to meet the specific needs of your staff;
- joining live distance learning sessions and providing feedback to coaches and teachers in real time;
- reviewing recordings of distance learning sessions and providing feedback to coaches and teachers on how to make the lessons more effective;
- providing data analysis and problem-solving sessions modified for distance learning;
- helping with End-of-Year procedures remotely to set up homogeneous groups for next year that are at mastery at the same place in the programs.
For only $165 per hour, you can guide your students to success with NIFDI support!
Get started this week so you can make every day of the rest of this school year productive for your students!
The process is quick and easy. Click here to complete the information form. Once received, our team will be in touch within 48 hours to talk to you about your specific needs.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.