NIFDI Has a Solution for All of Your Students' Mathematics Needs!
Do your students perform below grade level in mathematics? Have performance gaps in mathematics increased at your school or district over the last few years? Or do you want to prevent performance gaps from developing by implementing an approach that has been proven to promote universal numeracy to virtually all students with functional expressive and receptive language skills?
The National Institute for Direct Instruction (NIFDI) has a solution for all of your students' mathematics needs. NIFDI is the leading provider of training, coaching, and implementation support for the Direct Instruction (DI) methodology, the most well-researched approach to reading instruction. Click on the following to access a bibliography of research studies on DI.
NIFDI supports both developmental and remedial mathematics programs
NIFDI can support the implementation of the following developmental mathematics programs:
NIFDI can also support the implementation of the Corrective Mathematics remedial mathematics program, which includes the following modules:
- basic fractions;
- fractions, decimals, percents, and
- ratios and equations.
NIFDI provides training and support that meet your school’s needs
NIFDI can support a wide range of types of mathematics at your school or district, including:
- tutoring programs,
- resource room instruction, and
- schoolwide or district-wide mathematics initiatives.
NIFDI support can include any of the following:
- training on administering and scoring the Direct Instruction (DI) placement tests;
- assistance with forming instructional needs based on the placement test results;
- advice on instructional material orders and schedule modifications to accommodate the DI programs;
- pre-service (program) training on delivering the programs that match your students’ needs;
- on-site coaching visits by NIFDI experts;
- off-site data analysis of student performance summaries;
- remote problem-solving and mentoring sessions;
- coaches’ training designed to provide lead teachers and building coordinators with the skills needed to support the DI implementation effectively.
A full immersion, schoolwide implementation of DI ties all of these elements together.
For building the capacity of your lead instructional staff, NIFDI offers the following as part of the National Direct Instruction Conference:
- Administrator's Leadership Institute
- Institute on Becoming an Effective DI Trainer
- Direct Instruction Coaching Institute
Let us hear from you!
Fill out the following form to let us know the mathematics needs of the students at your school or district.
Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 877 485-1973 toll-free.
Download a pdf free PDF to learn how you can achieve success for every student with NIFDI!