This session will provide school leaders with a framework for making leadership more student-focused through:
- A clear focus on student outcomes and how changes in the current instructional environment will improve outcomes for all students.
- An understanding of the framework for implementing Direct Instruction and how to maximize resources for efficient implementation.
- Understanding how Direct Instruction supports and delivers systematic and effective instruction and accelerates learning of all students.
- Understanding how DI provides teachers with tools they need to be successful.
- Understanding how to organize schools to achieve the most effective instruction possible for all students and teachers.
Session participants will:
- Understand how DI facilitates effective instructional leadership.
- Acquire skills and knowledge that will show leaders how schools should be set up for success with DI.
- Identify steps school leaders should take to prepare for implementing DI.
- Develop a personal "action plan" for transforming your school into an effective, efficient school.
Schedule & Location:
Have other questions that aren't answered here? Call Bryan at 877.485.1973 or email us at email@example.com.