Direction Instruction Coaching Academy: Analyzing Data, Classroom Observations, and Providing Feedback
Join Tamara Bressi for this virtual and interactive training session. Space is limited to the first 14 registrants.
An effective coach will help the Direct Instruction teacher evolve from a technician to an engineer of instruction. This session will provide participants with information and practice in:
- Communicating with staff in order to increase instructional effectiveness.
- Refining observational skills to increase the coach's ability to provide data-driven feedback.
- Determining the appropriate intervention based on data and observation.
- Utilizing a variety of interventions (in-class coaching, 1:1 rehearsal sessions).
- Designing and delivering efficient on-going professional development sessions.
- Facilitating Data Analysis Team meetings to find and solve student performance problems in a timely manner.
8am - 2pm Pacific / 11am-5pm Eastern