NIFDI Offers Virtual Coaching Academy!
Join NIFDI Implementation Manager and longtime trainer Tamara Bressi for this interactive online training session.
An effective coach will help the Direct Instruction teacher evolve from a technician to an engineer of instruction. This session will provide participants with information and practice in:
- Communicating with staff in order to increase instructional effectiveness.
- Refining observational skills to increase the coach's ability to provide data-driven feedback.
- Determining the appropriate intervention based on data and observation.
- Utilizing a variety of interventions (in-class coaching, 1:1 rehearsal sessions).
- Designing and delivering efficient on-going professional development sessions.
- Facilitating Data Analysis Team meetings to find and solve student performance problems in a timely manner.
Space is limited to the first 14 registrants!
For more information and to register, click here!