Join NIFDI Implementation Manager and longtime trainer Tamara Bressi for this interactive online training session.
An effective coach will help the Direct Instruction teacher evolve from a technician to an engineer of instruction. This session will provide participants with information and practice in:
- Communicating with staff in order to increase instructional effectiveness.
- Refining observational skills to increase the coach's ability to provide data-driven feedback.
- Determining the appropriate intervention based on data and observation.
- Utilizing a variety of interventions (in-class coaching, 1:1 rehearsal sessions).
- Designing and delivering efficient on-going professional development sessions.
- Facilitating Data Analysis Team meetings to find and solve student performance problems in a timely manner.
Space is limited to the first 14 registrants!
For more information and to register, click here!