Note: This is a digital download, not a physical item. After you complete your purchase, you will receive an email that contains the participant print materials, as well as a link to the actual video, which you can view online or download to your computer. You will need to be logged into your NIFDI account in order to download the files.
Distance Learning with Corrective Reading
Decoding Level A
To help you continue teaching Direct Instruction effectively to your students in a virtual environment, NIFDI is offering this pre-recorded webinar from September 2020 on how to teach Corrective Reading Decoding Level A, in a distance learning setting.
NIFDI Implementation Manager Tamara Bressi leads participants in this informative session featuring best practices for delivering these programs in a distance learning environment.
Run time: 1:30
Participants will gain:
Please note: This listing is for individual access. To purchase access for a school, please contact Bryan at email@example.com.
- Delivery techniques for real-time, remote instruction of small groups
- Strategies for checking mastery
- Helpful techniques for keeping students engaged
- Information on format and response alterations to accommodate distance learning
- Considerations for telephone, pre-recorded, and other forms of instruction
Given the digital nature of this purchase, this product is not eligible for return and/or refund.