This support includes:
- training a testing team who administers in-program assessments;
- initial training for tutors;
- follow-up training sessions on essential delivery skills that match the development of the programs used for tutoring children;
- onsite or virtual coaching of tutors;
- coaches’ training for supervisors of tutors;
- data analysis of student performance in the DI programs;
- weekly management review calls with the supervisor of the tutoring program.
For more information on NIFDI training and support for a tutoring program, including pricing, call 1-877-485-1973 toll-free or email email@example.com. Help ensure that every child in your school or district achieves success this year through an effective Direct Instruction tutoring program with NIFDI support!